Hematocrit: We offer truly affordable options, designed for flexibility, and ease of use in the laboratory or elsewhere. Now Hematology is quick and easy. Choose our counter top unit, the M24, or the versatile ZIPocrit for portability.
Test Tube: For a nearly indestuctible tabeltop unit try the Ultra (fixed or variable speed options), or for versatile, portable centrifugation checkout the ZipSpin. great for microsamples and instant preparation applications.
Combination: Accomplish both microhematocrit and test tube separations with our Combo units (Combo 24C or 24T). They spin either capillary tubes or test tubes ... simply change the rotors. NO TOOLS REQUIRED!!
Horizontal / Swing Out: Achieve flat, horizontal spin downs with our new C Series available with a variety of options.
- Centrifuge Tube, 50ml:
- These 50ml Centrifuge tubes are affordable. They can be used with the 50ml optional rotor for the LWS C5, C3 Select, and Straight 8-3K Centrifuges.
- Centrifuge Tube, 15ml, Bulk:
- These 15ml Polypropylene Centrifuge tubes are perfect for any LWS Test Tube Centrifuge. They can be used with any of the Ultra 8 Centrifuges, the C5 Centrifuge, the C3 Select Centrifuge, the Straight 8-3K Centrifuge, and the Combo V24 Centrifuges.
- Centrifuge Tube, 15ml Dispenser Box:
- These 15ml Polystyrene Centrifuge tubes are perfect for any LWS Test Tube Centrifuge. They can be used with any of the Ultra 8 Centrifuges, the C5 Centrifuge, the C3 Select Centrifuge, the Straight 8-3K Centrifuge, and the Combo V24 Centrifuges.
- Test Tube Rack, Blue Test Tube Rack, Blue:
- This test tube rack is specially designed with you in mind. It allows for easy identification of samples and it is quick to assemble. The special design allows samples to be incubated at the same temperature.
It can be used in freezers without deforming or going brittle.